Originating in 1884, the agency was originally
founded under the name of Raymond & Raymond and
later changed to Robert W. Wolf & Co.
In 1980, the Wolf-Hulbert Company was formed by
Robert H. Wolf and William J. Hulbert, two of Detroit area's most
well-known and well-respected insurance professionals.
In 1981, the Wolf-Hulbert Company purchased the
Birmingham Insurance Agency.
In 2003, the company name was changed to Wolf-Hulbert